The appliedAI Initiative is Germany's largest initiative fostering the application of AI technology in the German industry landscape. We aim to lift Germany to the AI age by accelerating the adoption of AI technology. We do this through education (with e.g.: NVIDIA, Google, Startups, and DAX Companies), implementation of machine-learning software and infrastructure solutions with companies (e.g. in the domain of AI-based automation, computer vision, reinforcement learning) and by providing a neutral ground for knowledge exchange between key players in the AI space (see our partners).
As an AI Mentor and Trainer you will take over a key responsibility in helping companies realize our mission of successfully adopting AI. You will be working on developing and running scalable training programs focusing on both introductory and advanced technical topics in AI based on the extensive course material of the appliedAI Initiative and existing material outside of appliedAI. You will work closely with our Academy team in compiling best-in-class and context-specific curricula to bring whole companies up to speed in AI and accompany the delivery of these contents. You will work closely with multiple companies in long-term relationships giving you the possibility to directly observe the impact of your work and further strengthen the relationships with our partner companies.
Successful candidates will
- Help to define and deliver holistic course formats to build technological AI know-how in companies
- Work with multiple project teams of appliedAI to jointly derive individual training requirements, building and delivering those training to provide the base layer for project success
- Steer the delivery of trainings to companies and enabling others to deliver the coursework and on-the-job trainings you develop in train-the-trainer formats and manage this trainer community
- Run workshops and training sessions with various companies and become their first contact person for building up know-how in AI
- M.Sc. or PhD, preferably in a technical field of studies (Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or similar)
- Good general knowledge in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Own programming and development experience in machine learning and data science
- Experience in delivering online and in-person trainings - either in a university or corporate setting
- Exceptional communication and organization skills and experience in working with direct customer exposure
- A team player attitude and a willingness to learn new things
- Fluent German
IT WOULD BE ADVANTAGEOUS TO HAVE:
- Experience with running workshops and trainings in a corporate environment
- Experience in developing and managing online training content
- Ability to independently manage critical situations and interact and develop customers
What we offer
A highly qualified and motivated team of ~40 people is on a journey to change the rapidly changing European AI Landscape. ~25 of us have a strong scientific, engineering or CS background.
- Opportunity to gain experience from working on a variety of projects
- Want to learn about the latest trends in AI algorithms, robotics, autonomous systems or smart factories? All of this is happening at appliedAI
- Insights into (and defining) the latest state-of-the-art in AI engineering, infrastructure and strategy knowledge
- Freedom to bring your ideas to life and creating impact in direct collaboration with companies
- A highly visible initiative that helps you build a large and high level network of start-ups, partners, and tech companies
- Internal learning opportunities in machine learning and computer science
- Free food, coffee, snacks, etc.
- Access to the whole UnternehmerTUM ecosystem with hackathons, startups and innovation all around
Juliane Haspel (Consultant Recruiting)
UnternehmerTUM GmbH, Lichtenbergstraße 6, 85748 Garching bei München