Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners @ CEBIT 2018 in Hannover - Europe's leading event platform and innovation festival for digitization. Unternehmertum Venture Captial Partners is a partner of CEBIT where decision-makers, entrepreneurs and creators of the digital transformation meet from June 11-15, 2018. On Monday, CEBIT kicks off with an action-packed, star-studded conference program. From Tuesday till Friday, CEBIT – visitors enjoy the entire range of exhibition, conference and networking – bedded in a creative atmosphere and attractions on d!campus.
Meet Johannes von Borries and Dr. Anne Kreile from Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners @ CEBIT scale11 on Thursday, June 14, 2018:
- 10:00 - 12:00 Investor Breakfast with Johannes von Borries and Dr. Anne Kreile
- 13:15 - 13:45 Founders' Fights with Dr. Anne Kreile as jury member
- 13:45 - 14:30 Startup Skills Panel on HR with Johannes von Borries
- 14:00 - 15:00 Business Speed-Dating "Startups Meet Executive and Investors" with Dr. Anne Kreile
- 14:30 - 15:15 Startup Cluster Panel - industry deep dive (topic TBA) with Johannes von Borries
scale11 (June 11-15, 2018) is the startup platform where founders meet global players, investors and politicians at the own exhibition stand, when pitching on the startup stage, at business speed datings or many other formats. With 350 exhibiting startups and up to over 200.000 CEBIT visitors, scale11 provides the perfect opportunity for exhibition and networking.
Startups get the scale11 Workstation incl. stand (8m²), infrastructure, design and the entire scale11-framework program for 1.900 EUR here.
Investors can get 4-day access to the Investors Club and CEBIT as well as all scale 11 networking events and speed datings by purchasing an Investor Club Ticket for 300 € (excl. VAT) here.