Initiative for Industrial Innovators
We support technology-based founder teams and start-ups with Prototyping Grants and founder-friendly Convertible Loans. Our focus is on B2B start-ups.
Audience: Start-ups and student teams
Format: Prototyping Grants: up to EUR 10,000; Pre-Seed Capital: EUR 50,000 up to EUR 1M (in steps)
As a European initiative, we have set ourselves the goal of promoting up to 2,000 disruptive technology solutions by 2024 in strong cooperation with other European incubators, universities and family offices.
This is how portfolio companies benefit:
- Prototyping Grants for early-stage prototyping projects
- Convertible Loans without interest, cap and discount
- Pragmatic and quick funding decisions on the basis of founder-friendly standard contracts
Our funding focus:
- B2B: industrial technologies and enterprise software, mainly from the fields of IoT / Robotics, AI / VR and SynBio / MedTech
- Pre-seed phase (parallel to public funding and as a bridge to the VC round)
- Initial investment of EUR 50K to EUR 100K, in tranches up to EUR 1M