85748 Garching Google Maps
Do you want to shape the future of mobility in Europe? Are you interested in expanding your network? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Do you have unique skills or experience that will help create mobility solutions? Then join us for InnovaCity Munich-Barcelona
This event will be held online.
- Tackle the biggest mobility challenges presented by the Cities of Munich and Barcelona
- Learn how to use design thinking to create customer-centric solutions from our international team of mobility and startup experts.
- Apply these essential skills in multi-disciplinary teams with people from all over the world from mobility professionals and municipalities to entrepreneurs and corporates.
- Grow your network with Europe’s most important mobility organization - EIT Urban Mobility and join our community of mobility experts & entrepreneurs shaping the future of mobility in Europe.
- Build actionable solutions that will address one of the city challenges to shape the future of your city!
- Pitch your team's idea to a jury of mobility experts from across Europe
- Win some awesome prizes that will help take your solution from idea to action
Who can apply?
- Employees of a city, charged with mobility questions
- Employees of a corporate, active in the mobility domain
- Entrepreneurs, active in urban mobility
- Students and researchers, eager to solve mobility challenges
- Citizens, who want to shape mobility in their own city
During the EIT Urban Mobility InnovaCity close to 200 innovators, entrepreneurs, mobility professionals and municipality staff will come together during three online hackathons for a European Mobility Competition.
Cities will act as hosts for our three hackathons presenting their toughest mobility challenges. You as a participant will join a diverse and international team to create an actionable solution to solve these challenges – all within one weekend.
The winning team from each Hackathon will get a chance to attend Global Week in December 2020 where the top teams from each hub will battle it out on the international stage for a grand prize.