Business For Purpose
On November 19, 2021 UnternehmerTUM will organise the next edition of the International Entrepreneurs’ Night, an event for Munich’s entrepreneurial network and international guests.
On November 19, 2021 UnternehmerTUM will organise the next edition of the International Entrepreneurs' Night, an event for Munich’s entrepreneurial network and international guests.
This autumn we present you a special edition where we are building bridges across continents and forming connections with long distance partnerships. Ghanaian and Rwandan start-ups will have the opportunity to pitch about how they solve local problems using their digital capabilities.
Join us in this live pitching and networking event where we get to hear what comes next for Ghana and Rwanda as well as network with many talented and interesting people.
6:00 pm: Opening and welcoming our partners with Simin K. Fard, African European Digital Venture program
6:10 pm: Panel discussion with Akua Owusu-Darko: Digital Skills Acceleration Africa, diversity and inclusion
- 6:45 pm: “African European Digital Venture Program” - Start-up Pitch Session with Adrian Ng Gonzalez
- Ayaan Jama, GIZ, Digital Advisor, Special Initiative on Training and Job Creation (Invest for Jobs) - Kigali, Rwanda
- Leah Nduati, Growth Catalyst, GrowthAfrica Accelerator - Accra, Ghana
- Dr. Alan Armstrong, Venture Consultant, XPRENEURS Incubator - Munich, Germany
- 7:25 pm: Wrap-up and Goodbye
7:30 pm: Networking with start-ups, panelists and partners