What strides do successful innovators take to turn an idea from a concept into a growing company - and ultimately an exit? Join the ride with UnternehmerTUM MakerSpace, start-up air up, and investor Freigeist Capital along the main phases of a start-up’s lifecycle: Achieving product-market fit, scaling the product with a winning team, and developing into a market leader together with a suitable investor.
This event will be held online.
Livestream: Just follow this link a few minutes early on June 2, 4 pm and you'll get to the livestream right away.
- Niklas Hebborn, Junior Partner & Investment Manager at Freigeist Capital
- Lena Jüngst, Co-founder & Chief Evangelist at air up
- Dr. Dirk Rossberg, Managing Director of UnternehmerTUM MakerSpace
- Frank Thelen, Co-Founder & CEO of Freigeist Capital
- presented by Miki Yokoyama, Managing Partner of TechFounders
About U Talk
Our external guests and UnternehmerTUM experts are going to discuss topics on healthcare, sustainability in start-ups, international cooperation, artificial intelligence, and much more in various online formats. Be there when they provide impulses on socially and economically relevant topics.
We also want to take a closer look at the latest challenges or chances and find solutions together. In subsequent Q&A sessions, you can get involved as well.
Sign up for our new monthly event newsletter here and stay up to date.