Join us for an online meetup to discuss about gender-specific mobility planning!
Women in Urban Mobility is a joint project of UnternehmerTUM Munich, Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya, Carnet Barcelona and Junior Achievement Bulgaria, funded by EIT Urban Mobility.
Our vision is to create a unique network of urban mobility experts across Europe and raise awareness for female perspectives and gender equality in the urban mobility sector.
This meetup is organized by UnternehmerTUM together with Acatech and the City of Munich (Department of Mobility).
Get inspired by these great speakers:
- Prof. Barbara Lenz, Director at DLR Institute of Transport Research
- Elisabeth Nagl, Project Associate for Mobility Concepts at the City of Munich
- Kirstin Hegner, Managing Director at Digital Hub Mobility
- Franziska Weiser, Founder & CEO Carré Mobility
The event will be moderated by Carolin Kruse, Managing Director at AEM Institute
5 pm: Open doors, get to know Remo, networking
5.15 pm: Welcome, Introduction of project Women in Urban Mobility
5.30 pm: Key note by Prof. Barbara Lenz
6 pm: Panel Discussion with Q&A: Prof. Barbara Lenz, Elisabeth Nagl, Kirstin Hegner, Franziska Weiser
We are looking for local and international (m/f/x):
- Students and scientists
- Decision makers
- Anyone interested in the gender perspective in urban mobility
Benefits for participants:
- Professional networking
- Exchange of experiences and know-how
- Gain visibility as player in the local network
- Gain awareness on the topic of “Women in Urban Mobility”