- Ort Oskar von Miller Forum
80333 Munich Google Maps
Join the German-French Academy Forum and be a part of the industry's future visions and latest achievements. Be inspired by the panel discussion on the challenges on the way to Industry 5.0 and end the day with a networking session.
The German-French Academy for the Industry of the Future invites to the Here.We.Go. - The Future Industry Forum! This year is marked by the 60th anniversary of the Élysée-Treaty between France and Germany. This is the perfect opportunity for them to bring together their French-German network to celebrate the friendship between our countries and discuss innovation and the industry of the future.
At this year's forum the most important existing and new potential partners of the GFA will come together to present their achievements, exchange ideas and network. We are particularly pleased that the Bavarian Minister for European Affairs Melanie Huml will honour us with a welcome speech. Also, they will present inputs by industrial and academic experts and a panel discussion about the challenges on the way to Industry 5.0.
- 12:30 p.m: Lunch académique (for invited researchers and professors only)
- 1:30 p.m: Arrival and registration with coffee and snacks
- 2:30 p.m: Welcome and introduction speeches
- Minister Melanie Huml
- French Consul General Corinne Pereira
- 2:40 p.m: What is the GFA and what are our goals?
(Central actors of the GFA in dialogue)
- 2:45 p.m: Presentation of the GFA lighthouse projects by research tandems:
- RAMP UP (ao. Prof. Dr. Khaled Medini, IMT, TUM tba)
- TRUE-VIEW (Prof. Dr. Marc-Oliver Pahl, IMT, TUM tba)
- RDS Production (Prof. Dr. Alexandre Dolgui, ITM, TUM tba)
- 5G6G/TestTrack (ao. Prof. Dr. Jérôme Härri, EURECOM and representatives from IAGB and TUM tba)
- 3:15 p.m: How does the Future Industry 4.0 look like? Keynotes by:
- Dr. Peter Lehnert (Vice President Technology and Innovation, BMW Group)
- Prof. Dr. Sami Haddadin (Executive Director of the Munich Institute of Robotics and Machine Intelligence MIRMI at the TUM)
- Dr. Matthias Bölke (Representative Alliance Industrie du Futur AIF | Vice President Strategy and Industrial Automation, Schneider Electric)
- 3:45 p.m: Collaboration opportunities between France and Germany
- Christoph Pflock from the German Ministry of Economy BMWK
- Representative from the French Ministry of Economy MEFSIN
- 4:00 p.m: Coffee break
- 4:30 p.m: Panel discussion: The road to Industry 5.0: Reality and challenges
- Prof. Dr. Ing. Georg Carle, TUM
- Representative Dassault Systèmes
- Representative Airbus
- 5:15 p.m: GFA next projects – call to action about roadmap 2023
- 5:30 p.m: Closing of the official part, open networking and visit of the research posters with flying buffet & drinks
- 7:00 p.m: End of the event