Started as founders breakfast with 80 participants, Bits & Pretzels developed into the Burning Man Festival of start-up conferences.
The spirit of supporting founders continues in 2020 with the Bits & Pretzels Networking Week.
A virtual conference from founders for founders, that really understands your needs and values your time.
You don't want to miss it.
For the Bits & Pretzels Networking Week, we’ve tailored incredible and intuitive tools that’ll earn you valuable contacts. So stop fighting for people’s attention while they are busy with their everyday life. Join our community who comes together for the single purpose of finding hot start-ups like yours.
UnternehmerTUM is silver partner at Bits & Pretzels 2020!
Where you can find us:
- at our UnternehmerTUM Booth in the Partner Village where we provide 40 min mentoring sessions by the UnternehmerTUM Experts
- Monday, September 28, 12:30 pm:
What can a Coach or Facilitator do to transform a company to become innovative & agile? Example of our new professional education by Christian Schutz (UnternehmerTUM)
- Monday, September 28, 2 pm:
How to apply to incubation/acceleration programs by Barbara Mehner & Martin Giese (XPRENEURS)
- Tuesday, September 29, 12 pm:
Executive MBA in Innovation & Business Creation: How TUM and UnternehmerTUM join forces to educate entrepreneurial leaders by Simon Kratzer (UnternehmerTUM)
- Tuesday, September 29, 2 pm:
How to drive the sustainability agenda with corporate-startup-collaborations by Miki Yokoyama (TechFounders)
- Wednesday, September 30, 12 pm:
How to gain speed and reduce techinical risk in building hardware prototypes by Florian Küster & Vincent Zenker (MakerSpace)
- Wednesday, September 30, 2 pm:
How to set up corporate-startup pilot projects by Miki Yokoyama & Heiko Huber (TechFounders)
- Thursday, October 01, 1 pm:
How to implement entrepreneuerial mindset in a corporation? by Oliver Bücken (UnternehmerTUM)
- Thursday, October 01, 2 pm:
Cross-cultural market access and knowledge sharing - Join Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs program! by Anna Bayer & Constanze Karl (UnternehmerTUM)
- Thursday, October 01, 3 pm:
How to build digital product development units in established companies? by Thomas Zeller (UnternehmerTUM)
- in Masterclasses to improve your business and personal skills
- Monday, September 28, 14:40 - 15:20:
Connecting the corporate & startup world
by Susanna Mur & Christian Mohr (UnternehmerTUM Business Creators)
- Wednesday, September 30, 15:00 - 15:40:
Munich - the perfect tech startup ecosystem in Europe?! How TUM and UnternehmerTUM will accelerate the next generation of unicorns
by Dr. Philipp Gerbert & Prof. Dr. Helmut Schönenberger (UnternehmerTUM)
- Thursday, October 1, 14:00 - 14:40:
Enterprise sales - organization, KPIs & best practices
by Andreas Unseld (Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners) & Dr. Martin Heibel (Ciara)
- at start-up pitches with alumni teams from our programs
- at start-up booths with 27 teams from our network
- at the 'Meet the leaders' stage for a pitch by DyeMansion (UVC Partners portfolio start-up)
- at networking tables: meet our Table Captains