With our pre-incubation program, we’re supporting founders and start-ups with tech-based ideas. Prepare for incubation and acquire your first seed capital!
Audience: students, researchers, founders, start-up teams
Duration: 12 weeks part-time program
Format: fully online
Start: Batch 1: January 19, 2021
XPLORE is there for ambitious and motivated founders and teams, who want to bring their start-up projects to the next level. In the program, you’ll get ready for the incubation phase and learn how to finance you venture with seed capital.
Support from XPLORE includes:
evaluating your idea’s prospects on the market
understanding your customers’ needs and develop a value proposition
acquiring fresh talent for your start-up from the UnternehmerTUM network
developing your team using the Startup HR program
receiving feedback on your business model
optimizing the pitch deck of your presentation
individual support before you pitch to a jury of investors, industry experts, and experienced entrepreneurs at the closing event
apply for prototyping grants at the Initiative for Industrial Innovators; make contact with the XPRENEURS incubator and prepare for the EXIST grant
To apply, make sure you fulfill this criteria
- entrepreneurial-minded individuals and teams from all over Germany
- early-stage tech-based business ideas, particularly from the Smart City sector
- individuals or teams about to form a corporation (UG, GmbH, etc.)
- no prototype required
- From all applications, we’ll choose up to 15 teams per batch.
- We’ll contact you with further information after the deadline has passed.
- Missed the application deadline? No problem – we’ll include your application in the next batch.
Next Application Deadline
- 04.01.2021 → Batch 1
Dates and Deadlines for Batch 1/2021
Application deadline: January 4, 2021
XPLORE Entry Gate: January 12 - 13, 2021
Pre-Bootcamp phase: January 19 - 28, 2021
Bootcamp phase: February 1 - 5, 2021
Validation phase: February 8 - 21, 2021
Final Pitch Event: April 27, 2021